Return and exchange
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase. Therefore, all shoes can be returned or exchanged.
- Shoes have to be unused and in their original box
- An informal notification of the return/exchange stating the order number has to be received by us within 2 weeks after delivery, preferably via email
- Customers are responsible for shipping expenses for returns/exchanges to Innsbruck/Austria. Returns/exchanges have to be done within 3 weeks after delivery
- Refunds are made using the same payment option which was used for the purchase. When paying with PayPal, the transaction fee (approx. € 7 per pair) will be deducted from the refundable amount, since PayPal retains this fee for returns.
- When exchanging for a more expensive pair, the renewed delivery takes place after the price difference has been settled
- For shoes with traces of use a corresponding amount will be deducted
- Indication(s) of reasons for the return/exchange are not necessary, but welcome
Declaration of revocation
1. Right of revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact
Monika Ploner – RE-MIX Vintage Shoes
Monika Ploner, Haspingerstrasse 1, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form (see underneath under 3) but you are not required to do so.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
2. Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke this contract, RE-MIX Vintage Shoes will refund you all payments received (except for any additional costs arising from a different type of delivery than offered by RE-MIX Vintage Shoes as well as possible transaction fees withheld from Paypal) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which RE-MIX Vintage Shoes has received notification of the cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, RE-MIX Vintage Shoes will use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you.
RE-MIX Vintage Shoes can refuse the repayment until the goods are returned back.
You must return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteendays from the date on which you informed RE-MIX Vintage Shoes about the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. When returning from a non-EU country, the package must be declared as “returned goods / duty-free return” as stated on the enclosed exchange slip. If customs fees are incurred for RE-MIX Vintage Shoes, these must be borne by the customer.
3. Sample Cancellation Form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to
Monika Ploner – RE-MIX Vintage Shoes
Phone: +43-699-10 66 92 57
Email address: email@example.com
Hereby I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract for the purchase of goods from RE-MIX Vintage Shoes concluded by me / us (*).
– Ordered on …
– Customer’s name …
– Customer’s address …
– Customer’s signature (only for notices on paper) …
– Date …