Return and exchange
The size guide and the info notes for the various models should eliminate expensive shipping costs for returns and renewed sending, so please do read them carefully. Any questions I will answer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only customers from EU countries can return or exchange shoes using an EU address.
- Shoes have to be unused and in their original box.
- An informal notification of the return/exchange indicating the reason has to be sent within 2 weeks after delivery, preferably via email.
- Customers are responsible for shipping expenses for returns/exchanges to Innsbruck/Austria. Returns/exchanges have to be done within 3 weeks after delivery.
- Refunds are made using the same payment option which was used for the purchase. When paying with PayPal, the transaction fee (approx. € 7 per pair) will be deducted from the refundable amount, since PayPal retains this fee for returns.
- When exchanging for a more expensive pair, the renewed delivery takes place after the price difference has been settled.
- If an exchange in a smaller or larger size is necessary because the size guide has not been consulted, the customer is responsible for the new shipping costs.
- For shoes with traces of use a corresponding amount will be deducted.